Sunday 19 February 2012

Valentine 2012

Valentine's Day... It is a day where couples celebrate their relationship. A day where couples have simple dinner to spark their fire of relationship. Although valentine is just one day, but relationship last a lifetime. This is also a day where I show my dear how much I love her.


My surprise gift to her

During February 14, where everybody is working couples just could have a dinner for themselves and gotta sleep early since the next day is a working day. I on the other hand had the pleasure to have my dear for one day and we can enjoy it to the fullest since its during the weekend. We started our day during lunch time since my piggy sleep till so late (blerk). Where we go is have lunch in Tak Fok, Jaya One since she loves to eat crab so much.


First time I saw snacks serve is meat type























Us




Main dish.. The butter and milk crab.... Very nice


After lunch we get to try out a dessert at a slice of heaven. But my dear said it is a little bit too sweet. Maybe it's true but Valentine cakes is suppose to be sweet isn't it? haha.

Where we bought the cake


 Red Velvet cupcake. Top is filled with cheese but the bottom is red in color

We get some rest back home after lunch to rest because we have a lots of activities at night. I somehow prefer to enjoy my time at night. Is it because I love night time where it is very peace and quiet and there is no jam!! lol.. After our lunch we will quite full but we are gonna have a buffet seafood for dinner. What a full of food it is. 




Phototaking before we leave




We have reach our destination


Dessert area


 Deep fried and BBQ area


We have steamboat too


Thank you dear for cooking hehe


BBQ chicken


Steamboat vegetables


BBQ seafood

Nelayan village is the first restaurant where BBQ, steamboat and deep fried all combined together. Unfortunately, their style uses Malay kind of style. It is nice to eat but the seafood is not very fresh as well. We were so full we only eat vegetables for steamboat. In my opinion, I'm happy I ate full for lunch because dinner is just right. :)

After dinner, we're off to watch a movie. During the starting of the day when my dear woke up, she wants to watch "The wedding diary". But unfortunately I need to tell her that we are not watching because I actually bought the same movie tickets for after dinner. The look of her face when I say we couldn't watch movie was very sad. But I know she would be happy when she get to watch in the end. 


The movie I planned for us to watch

When we reach Tropicana City, I shocked to see the amount of cars in that place. I have to look for parking almost 45 minutes. (This just destroy my image of a peace and quiet night where there is no jam). When I almost gave up, suddenly a car just reverse at my sight. Ended up we manage to park close to the elevator. 

After the movie, she really cried like a baby. I have to admit to the movie is really touching and funny at the same time. Our next activity suppose to be watching Arsenal destroy Sunderland. I was hoping Thiery Henry could have give some pointers to the players on how they could be the world most indestructible team again. So before the match, we camwhores while we wait. 



You look really pretty

I got a surprise present from my dear too. And I really love it Thank you my dear




All of a sudden, my dear got herself a headache. Oh gosh, I need to massage her to get her cured. Suddenly she doze off ( hey, I thought we're watching Arsenal). So I kiss her goodnight while I watch the first half of the match. OH MY GOD how could they play like that?? It's worse than playing with second devision. After losing 1-0 I knew there wouldn't be hope. I rather spend my quality with my dear hugging her. 

And so there ends my whole valentine day. I know it isn't much but I've learn that most important of the valentine is to spend with the person you truly loved. And I'm really happy to have you as my valentine.




Just Because I Love You

Happy Valentine's Day My Dear




No comments:

Post a Comment