Monday 25 February 2013

The End Of The Dragon And Enters The Snake Chinese New Year 2013

This Chinese New Year brings in new hope and new beginnings for me. Nevertheless it also brought me to different places to enjoy and experience. 

Pre-Chinese New Year, the days where all moods are no longer there to work but to play. To enjoy the company of family, friends and to gather all friends to catch up and to update in each others life. I as well enjoyed my company with my girlfriend and her colleagues to a place famous in Penang during Chinese New Year. 


One of the few that uses coal to heat up steamboat

While awaiting the soup to be cooked




YUMMY!!!









After a good meal, we enjoyed ourselves to the streets and famous temple at Raja Uda. 







God of wealth please bless us every year

This uses good communication skill and we did it easily



Fireworks to mark the day of CNY




No comments:

Post a Comment