Sunday 15 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong xi gong xi

Tung tung tung chiang!! That is usual sound of music that I will always look forward every year. Why its chinese new year already!! The time where you will enjoy food, friends, ang pau, gambling and most importantly family reunion.

With so much fun coming my way. How could I ever have the mood to go for work and concentrate?? Haha. However, before the time of joy and prosperous new year begin, TONS AND TONS OF CHORES need to be done. House need to be clean, rubbish need to be emptied and new clothes need to be bought.

In addition, cookies (lots lots of it) must be baked to give to families and friends to eat. People might buy all the cookies but fortunately I have a great mom who is a good cook and baker. And of course, she has a good and loyal son to baked with her. ^^. So today where it is only 1 week before Chinese New Year, we both tried some cookies where my family would love to it.


Peanut butter cookie.


This is truly melt in your mouth, not in your hand
















It smells oh so nice.. lol

Nestum Cookie.


Irresistible

With so much tempting food, how could I resist? My only hope is my girlfriend would let me eat all I want this Chinese New Year. (I know you don't force me but I also know you still want me to keep my weight down too hahaha)

Chinese New Year pictures and activities would soon be uploaded. Stay tuned for the exciting New Year. Happy Dragon Chinese New Year!


2 comments:

  1. wah.. say until like that, your gf will surely let you eat already lo..

    Btw, do u test the cookies?? what is the comment?? however, i sure u will say nice.. haha.. cant wait to taste it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... I let you decide on the taste lo... btw, my mom say nice means its nice d...

    ReplyDelete